Tuesday 8 March 2011

Evaluation:Q6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Below is a list of the different program's and equipment that I used in order to create, edit and present my product. Overall I have learnt a lot about technology throughout this project. Before creating my magazine I'd never used Slide share, Photobucket, Flickr, Blogger or many of these media softwares. However I now feel comfortable using the cutting tool, which I used to edit round my downloaded fonts and some images on my magazine such as my logo. I now feel that I am able to use the technologies to the best of my ability and that I am able to be more adventurous with the way in which I actually use each tool. I look forward to developing these new skills in the future.